Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Festive Period Holiday Announcement

 photo BW Christmas.jpg

With Christmas being just two days away I'm going to take a little break from Jack Russells and Rainbows to spend some quality time with my family. It's hard enough running two blogs simultaneously let alone at Christmas, especially when the subject matter here is a often a little less than cheery! 

While I'm on that subject I promise to be more upbeat with the posts in the new year. I only felt that I had to get some of my sad stories and negative thoughts out before 2015 ended. It's been a tough year but I'm looking to 2016 with positivity and hope. So much hope.

I'll be back in the new year but until then, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hopefully next year can bring me happier times.

Until then, stay safe and I'll see you in 2016.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you all kinds of webby love and good vibes for a peaceful and chilled out Christmas Debs.
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik